Overview Of Hangovers
- Hangovers are a recap of how much entertainment you had the night before.
- Though, they are certainly not as much fun to cope with the following day.
- A heavy head accompanied with some dizziness is enough to leave you laying in bed the entire day.
- Alcohol dehydrates the body, leaving you feeling frail and exhausted.
- The consumption of water, sports drinks, and fruit juices is vital to keep the body hydrated.
- These drinks offer your body a fixed source of energy and they also have a cleansing effect.
Here are some methods in which you can manage a horrible hangover:
- You might need your morning fix to wake you up. A mug of coffee or some tea has as a stimulating effect and which makes you more alert.
- You could also choose some ginger tea to handle the queasiness and sickness.
- Don’t submit to the enticement of fatty foods just because you are starving.
- You shouldn’t indulge on food just to satisfy your hunger, particularly if you are already bilious.
- Don’t eat junk foods, as these will stop the alcohol from being absorbed, therefore extending the side-effects unnecessarily.
- Eat a bowl of fresh fruits to bring in nutrients, which are generally worn-out with the consumption of alcohol.
- Consume some apples, bananas, kiwis and blend them with some yogurt for a delicious smoothie.
- Some exercise will help! This said, take it easy if you are experiencing a severe headache.
- Exercising will help alter your mood with the endorphins that are created as you perspire.
- Get enough sleep. Alcohol does encourage tiredness, but the quality of sleep you get won’t be enough and you won’t feel rested from the previous night’s fun, so make certain that you get enough sleep.
- Intoxicated fun might seem like fun, but the hangover that trails isn’t fun at all.
- If you notice someone isn’t breathing, begin CPR.