Windsor First Aid (click here to be directed to the website) is the largest and most sought after St Mark James emergency first aid provider in Windsor. Students will become familiar with the most recent emergency first aid and CPR techniques as offered by the workplace approved. Registration can be done on-line, by e-mail or telephone. Independent training courses, refresher classes and food safety classes are also available.
Class Outline of an Emergency First Aid and CPR Class in Windsor
- CPR for adult and adolescent patients
- Automated external defibrillator (AED) training for adult and child victims
- Cardiovascular system and Respiratory Emergency Recognition and Care
- Acute Health-related and Environmental Emergencies
workplace approved Emergency First Aid Certification Presented to Passing Candidates
Participants that complete the class receive an emergency 1st aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification that’s valid for 3 years. Re-certification courses are available with this provider for some courses (standard first aid, CPR level “C” and “HCP” have re-cert programs available). Prior to registering ensure that you meet the required prerequisites for the renewal course.
Most competitive Pricing in Windsor
Windsor First Aid offers the most affordable prices in the Windsor area. The course fee includes taxes, workplace approved certification and course manual.
Finest Course Instructors and Training Facilities
Windsor First Aid provides the best education facilities in the region. These facilities have the most cutting-edge equipment. Instructors are knowledgeable, patient and experienced.
Application with Windsor First Aid
To apply for any emergency first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) course within Windsor visit the “Windsor First Aid” web page and select the class time, location and date which complements your schedule. Enrolment can be carried out via e-mail, phone or on-line.
Register for emergency 1st aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) class through Windsor First Aid to receive the most effective education at the best rates.
First Aid – Managing Cardiac Arrest
The video shown above provides footage of CPR and AED techniques used to help save a victim that had entered cardiac arrest. Here are some basic tips, shown in the video, on how to provide effective CPR to a victim.
- Chest compressions should be applied as quickly as possible while still allowing for a full recoil.
- Most AED’s provide verbal instructions. When the AED arrives turn it on and listen to
- Stay clear when the AED is providing the shock
- The AED will repeatedly shock the victim (at approximately 2 minute intervals) until the situation changes or the AED is removed.
Learn more about CPR and AED usage by enrolling in workplace approved emergency first aid courses in Windsor.