Learn to recognize, manage and help during major first aid emergencies by taking a first aid, CPR and AED course with Vancouver First Aid Ltd. (VFA) in Coquitlam, B.C. A brand new training centre is located in the heart of Coquitlam with free parking and easy access to public transit. This provider offers a higher number of courses at lower prices than all of the major competitors including Valley First Aid, Safe and Sound and any other Red Cross provider in Coquitlam. This emergency first aid and CPR provider in Coquitlam also offers standard and childcare first aid courses as well as stand-alone CPR courses and re-certification. Scroll through this page to find out why VFA is the top provider in Coquitlam and find out the many courses available with them.
How to Contact them and Register for Courses?
Use the following information to contact VFA in Coquitlam:
- Telephone Number (for telephone registration) – 778-709-9180 (Customer service representatives are available from 7 am to 7 pm Monday through to Sunday)
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: vancouverfirstaid.ca (click here to view the website)
Why is VFA better than the Other Providers in Coquitlam?
When comparing VFA to other providers in the Coquitlam area it is obvious to see why they are the leaders. Prices are as low as 45 dollars for CPR courses, 79.99 for emergency first aid courses and 134.99 for standard first aid courses. These prices, which include all taxes, are significantly cheaper than the major competitors including Valley First Aid and Safe and Sound. Courses are also offered more frequently which provides customers with more options. Also, registration is available on-line, via chat, email and by telephone 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. No provider offers that many options for registration.
What Will I learn in a Emergency First Aid Course?
- Participants registered in this 8 hour course will learn about the following:
- CPR for adults (CPR level “C” participants will learn techniques for victims of all ages)
- Recognition and management of respiratory and cardiovascular emergencies.
- HAINES recovery position
- 5 Rights to medication
- When / How to contact EMS
- Choking (partial vs full)
- Bleeding emergencies
Participants will learn to recognize and manage these emergencies with hands-on training using life like mannequins.
What Else is Offered at the Coquiltam Training Centre?
Participants can register for more than just emergency first aid in Coquitlam. You can also register for:
- Respiratory Mask Fit Testing
- On-line Food Safe Training
- Standard first aid
- Babysitting first aid
- CPR for health care providers
- Basic Life Support (BLS) via the Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Lay person CPR only (CPR level “C”)
- Oxygen administration
For more information about available courses with VFA in Coquitlam use the links posted above to visit the website.